Sunday 23 June 2013

Welcome!


Welcome to Wendigo Book Reviews!

This is the first post of this new book review blog. My name is Dani and I'm from the UK. In the future, you'll be able to read reviews for books that are most likely in the following genres:
  • Horror, Supernatural or Sci-Fi
  • Young Adult
  • Dystopian
I also try and review books with the following themes:
  • Strong female protagonists
  • Books that do a good job of representing LGBT characters
  • Books that do a good job of representing characters with disabilities
My hobbies include reading (?!), writing, jogging, and, when I get the time, watching films and television. My favourite TV/film genres are often the same as my favourite book genres, with my favourite television programme being the CW's Supernatural. 
Hopefully I will be able to do some giveaways in the future. For now, please stay tuned while I get the blog up and running and look for the Angelfall (Susan Ee) review in the upcoming weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment